Quick and Easy PAYMENT ACCEPTANCE WITH OUR VIRTUAL TERMINAL
In today’s fast-paced, on-the-go world, customers expect a fast and easy buying experience. With Exact Payments Gateway, you can support all the ways your customers like to order and pay — online, through a mobile app, and by phone. Our virtual terminal turns your computer, mobile phone, or tablet into an easy-to-use payment terminal. Simply enter a card number, amount, CVV (3-digit security code), and hit submit. It’s that quick.
MAKE IT EASY FOR CUSTOMERS TO ORDER BY PHONE
Whether placing a to-go order, checking out with a curbside pickup, using a card on file to pay for delivery, or commercial customers ordering supplies, your customers want fast, efficient, and accurate service. You’re ready with our Virtual Terminal.
- Reduce card fraud using Address Verification (AVS) and CVV filters
- Reduce friction for repeat customers using Recharge button enabling 1-click payments from securely stored payment cards
- Connect with customers through email or printed receipts
- B2B customers can reduce card acceptance costs when including Level 2 and 3 data
- Simplify back office operations using customer reference numbers for better tracking and reconciliation
How does a virtual terminal work?
- Log in to Virtual Terminal. When you’re ready to process a payment, go to your Admin Center and click the Virtual Terminal.
- Enter the order details and credit or debit card information. Complete the transaction. After receiving a successful transaction confirmation, you’ll have the option to email the receipt to your customer, or process another payment.
- Get paid.
What is a virtual terminal for processing credit cards?
The Exact Payments Virtual Terminal is an online portal that lets you accept credit and debit card payments. To use our virtual terminal, log in to the website and manually enter the credit card information to process the payment. It’s that simple.
Our Virtual Terminal is a great fit for businesses that:
- Take phone orders from customers on the go
- Need an easy way to take credit card payments from commercial customers
- Operate a team in the field and want to give customers the option to pay with a credit or debit card rather than a check
How many users can I have in my Virtual Terminal?
There is no limit to the number of users. Our clients vary by industry and use case. Some have just one or two users enabled for Virtual Terminal payment acceptance. Others have tens or hundreds of users in one or more contact centers, all enabled through our Exact Payment Gateway.
What can my employees (call center agents, team members, users) do in the Virtual Terminal?
Permission levels are assigned to users and managed by your merchant administrator. Users can be set up for the following roles:
- Read only: Read only access to all screens except the point-of-sale for processing payments
- POS: Access to point-of-sale for processing payments and the transactions screen where previous transactions can be viewed, searched, voided, or refunded. New transactions can also be processed
- Merchant: Access to all functions, including POS, transactions, fraud controls, and recurring billing
- Merchant administrator: Access to create and manage users, edit passwords, change account address, and view terminal information